'The Terrace' looks at the werid and wonderful world of football - (life in the Prem League) and sometimes beyond. Occasionally I will post some of my other work here ... and some odd random stuff - but mainly, its all about the 'Beautiful Game'.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A previous project - A Face in the Crowd

Check out:
http://nixazzurri.fotopages.com/

This is my year one Media and Society project documentation blog. I had such a lot of fun doing this project because after years of my GCSE/A level teachers holding their head in despair - I proved that I could actually do well if I persisted with my main passion. For my final production I was graded a 2:1, and for the production analysis a 1st.

I've just finished my second year Writing for Media arts project, 'Just a Face in the Crowd' which followed the same model of issues (tribalism, escapism, alternative family etc.) but experimented on how I could project this into the film medium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home